Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Architecture by Phone 01-03

Here are a couple pics I've taken on recent walks downtown... Since I never have my good camera with me, I've finally realized that pics by camera phone are better than no pics at all. My Nokia 3660 takes surprisingly good (albeit low-res) wide-angle pics in a wide variety of lighting conditions. These are provided much as sketches are to a finished painting yet hopefully interesting to someone.

Architecture by Phone 01
(c) MetaHipster


Architecture by Phone 02
(c) MetaHipster


Architecture by Phone 03
(c) MetaHipster

2 Comments:

At 3:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

For low res they look really good shrunk down for the post, very cool pics of a building that has always facinated me...

 
At 8:45 PM, Blogger MetaHipster said...

hey thanks...

it's crazy how good they turn out for a little phone; I've seen pics from a fancy-pants palm Treo turn out with less vivid color/contrast...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home